Welcome to the board! Registered members have access to restricted or hidden sections of the forum.
if you are using a mobile device, a complete list of sections and sub-forums is at the bottom, below the most recent topics.

Laptop Charger for Macbook, HP, Dell, Acer, Sony, Lenovo etc available in Abuja

TheTenthMan

Laptop Charger for Macbook, HP, Dell, Acer, Sony, Lenovo etc available in Abuja

Post by TheTenthMan »

At jeetech global communication we sell Charger for all types of laptops ranging from Macbook, HP, Acer, Lenovo, Sony, Dell etc.

You can trust us for quality.

When it comes to goods and service delivery we don't compromise standard.

Contact Number:

07038517455, 07052481183

Abuja Office:
Wuse zone 3 shopping complex, fct abuja.

https://www.nairaland.com/5039104/lapto ... ok-hp-dell

elizabethjohanson92
Re: Laptop Charger for Macbook, HP, Dell, Acer, Sony, Lenovo etc available in Abuja

Post by elizabethjohanson92 »

This week has been superb for the public as I have been watching almost all of the online shopping brands are offering their Independence Day Coupons & deals and offers where they are offering discounts on clothing, electronic products, footwear, computer accessories, etc. So, I guess I will be trying to find a laptop charger there as well.

CirtaTesto123

Re: Laptop Charger for Macbook, HP, Dell, Acer, Sony, Lenovo etc available in Abuja

Post by CirtaTesto123 »

You can usually swap out AC adapters, but the power bricks that come with the HP and Dell computers aren't just regular AC adapters. They include a small amount of additional hardware in them, which allows the laptop to detect if you are mixing brands.