Welcome to the board! Registered members have access to restricted or hidden sections of the forum.
if you are using a mobile device, a complete list of sections and sub-forums is at the bottom, below the most recent topics.

CBD Isolate Wholesale - PayPal Payments

You are encouraged to introduce yourself here
DuaneLap
CBD Isolate Wholesale - PayPal Payments

Post by DuaneLap »

I manage a vape store directory site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the USA that additionally advertises CBD product lines. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to remove PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not offer for sale CBD items like CBD oil. We only offer marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have looked into Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Wellness Retail store and if you take a close look, you will see that they supply a fairly considerable series of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has constricted my payment options and right now, I am intensely contingent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have consulted with a lawyer from a Magic Circle law practice in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is entirely not legal and discriminatory as it should be applying a systematic benchmark to all companies. I am yet to speak to one more lawyer from a US law office in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the United States. For the time being, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at gistroom.online could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with JustCBD CBD oil for Cats - merryjane.com, companies.