Welcome to the board! Registered members have access to restricted or hidden sections of the forum.
if you are using a mobile device, a complete list of sections and sub-forums is at the bottom, below the most recent topics.

Wholesale CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments

You are encouraged to introduce yourself here
JanMathy
Wholesale CBD Drinks - PayPal Payments

Post by JanMathy »

I oversee a vape shop website directory https://hempressa.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD Beard Care Wholesale (in.askmen.com) products. A Month later on, PayPal has contacted use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store submission site. We do not offer CBD product lines such as CBD oil. We simply offer marketing and advertising solutions to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retailer and if you take a close peek, you will see that they sell a rather extensive stable of CBD products, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing contradictory standards to different companies. Due to this limitation, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has restricted my payment options and now, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law office in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is absolutely illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying a systematic criterion to all companies. I am still to get in touch with one more legal representative from a US law practice in The city of london to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be highly appreciative if anybody here at gistroom.online could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.