Welcome to the board! Registered members have access to restricted or hidden sections of the forum.
if you are using a mobile device, a complete list of sections and sub-forums is at the bottom, below the most recent topics.

CBD Pain Cream - PayPal Payments

You are encouraged to introduce yourself here
MargartH
CBD Pain Cream - PayPal Payments

Post by MargartH »

I run a vape store directory site https://allcbdstores.com and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the USA that additionally offers CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have asked us to get rid of PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory site. We do not retail CBD items like CBD oil. We solely provide advertising and marketing solutions to Why CBD With Yoga Might be the Best Idea Ever companies. I have taken a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Major Health Retailer and if you take a good look, you will witness that they offer a relatively comprehensive series of CBD products, particularly CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a settlement solution. It appears that PayPal is employing twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this constraint, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related website. This has limited my payment options and now, I am intensely dependent on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have checked with a solicitor from a Magic Circle law practice in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and discriminatory as it should be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to seek advice from one more attorney from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anyone here at gistroom.online could offer me with different payment processors/merchants that work with CBD firms.